Reopening of Museum
July 20, 2020 - November 27, 2020
The Museum will be Reopening with certain restrictions due to COVID.
- The gallery will be open by appointment only Monday to Friday from 10 to 5 pm. Appointments will be 45 minutes in length on the hour to allow for cleaning and sanitizing in between visitors. This includes tours and artifact donations.
- Safety protocols will be in place including social distancing and directional signage. Only 6 visitors will be permitted in the building at one time to allow for social distancing.
- In order to keep our staff, volunteers, and visitors safe, face coverings are required and will be worn by our staff at all times while interacting with visitors.
- If you are sick or are showing potential symptoms we ask that you please refrain from visiting at this time.
- Visitors are asked to use the hand sanitizer provided upon entry and exit.
- Visitors will be required to fill out a Visitor Health Screening Questionnaire prior to their admission to the gallery (as per Stage 2 of Ontario’s Reopening Plan) to allow for contact tracing in the event of a possible exposure.
- Hands-on and interactive elements will be closed. Tours will be self-guided.