Help the museum promote our area's history!
All memberships include:
– Exhibit entry
– Access to Museum Archives (by appointment)
– 5 Newsletters per year
– Tax receipt (issued only for Foundational and higher levels)
Memberships of all levels except ‘Traditional’ will be recognized in our newsletter.
– Your membership helps to fund the preservation and conservation of artifacts and the history of Aylmer & Malahide
– Your membership helps to mount educational programs and informative historical exhibits
Please fill out the application form below
A mutual benefit
All sponsors will have their logo and a direct link to their website on our homepage, as well as be recognized in our newsletter & paper.
Other benefits include:
– Access to archives (by appointment)
– 5 newsletters/year (emailed)
For details concerning events, programs, special projects and exhibits, please contact the curator at 519-773-9723
Please fill out the application form below.
Our volunteers assist with research, working with the collection, database entry, helping with exhibits or public programming, fundraising events.
Please fill out the application below
We acknowledge the [financial] support of the Government of Canada.
Nous reconnaissons l’appui [financier] du gouvernement du Canada.
35 hours per week - Tuesday - Saturday. May include occasional Sundays and/or evenings. Anticipated start date June 7 - Aug 14, 2021.
30 hours per week - Tuesday - Saturday. May include occasional Sundays and/or evenings. Anticipated start date June 7 - Aug 14, 2021